JOLIDA JD 202 BRC Integrated Stereo Tube Amplifier
Modern styling and tube sound in an integrated amplifier designed for the entry-Fi market. Versatile is the word that can be used for this Jolida integrated amplifier. It has a price and sound that competes with solid state. The unit can be matched with a large variety of speakers and CD players. Setting up is simple, hook up a CD and two speakers and you have a music system that is perfect for your home, apartment, office, den or dorm. Now the enjoyment begins, the liquid, warm precise sound of how music should be listened to. Available in Black or Silver.
Rated Output Power: 40 W per channel at 8 ohms, 30Hz to 80KHz
Maximum Power Output: 60 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz
Frequency Response: (at 1 watt into 8 ohms) 7Hz to 140KHz + 3dB; 0dB at 1KHz
Bandwidth: 17Hz to 140KHz + 3dB; 0dB = 40 W 1KHz, 8 ohms
Distortion THD + N: Less than 1% at 30W output, 40Hz to 14KHz, 8 ohms
Circuit Type: Ultra Linear, Class AB1
Input Impedance: 100Kohms
Input Sensitivity: Max. 350mV at 1KHz for 40 watt output
Output Impedance: 4 ohms and 8 ohms
Negative Feedback: Less than 9 dB
Noise and Hum: 80dB below rated output.
Tube Complement: 2 matched pairs (4) of 6CA7/EL34 power output; 2 pcs. 12AX7A pre-amplifier, 2 pcs. 12AT7 power drivers.
Power Requirements: 110V-120 VAC 60Hz 120 watts-standby, 300 watts maximum (220 VAC 50Hz option).
Dimensions: 12.5 inches (30 cm) wide by 12 inches (31 cm) deep by 8.25 inches (21 cm) high.
Weight: 32 pounds (13 Kg) net, approximately 38 pounds (15 Kg) packaged.
Warranty: One year limited parts and labor. Six months or 500 hours whichever comes first on Jolida Tubes.
Bias Settings: 400 millivolts + 50 mV
Fuse: 110-120 VAC, 6.3 Fast Blo; 200-240 VAC, 3 Amp Fast Blo
Construction Details and Features:
- Fully Integrated Stereo Amplifier: Input 350mV driving 40 watts, maximum 50 watts output.
- Multiple Inputs: Front mounted selector switch-INPUT, TUNER,DVD, CD, and Aux (for TV, VCR or computer)
- Custom Wound Audio Transformers with a core of German grain oriented silicon steel. 15th generation proprietary design. Secondary can be configured for a 4 ohm or 8 ohm load.
- Top panel bias testing terminal with bias adjustment controls.
- State of the Art Components: ALPS or Panasonic audio potentiometer, gold plated RCA input jacks, gold plated five way speaker connectors.
- Low Feedback Design: Only 9 dB
- Warranty: One year limited parts and labor. Six months or 500 hours whichever comes first on Jolida Tubes.